March 26, 2020
As we deal with COVID-19, we want to express the utmost appreciation for the Homestead Creamery community. Thank you to our customers for your continued support as we navigate this situation. We are humbled by your response and are happy to continue serving you in the coming days and weeks. And special thanks to our Homestead Creamery employees who have pulled together and put in a lot of extra work to help meet the needs of our customers and community.
Home Delivery Updates
- Product Availability: We are thankful for the partnerships we have with our vendors that supply products for Home Delivery and our Farm Market. All of us are working hard to keep up with the increased demand for products and our vendors are adjusting their production to keep food on the shelves and delivered to you.
- New Customers: We are happy to take on new Home Delivery customers. However, we ask for patience as we deal with the sudden increase. There might be a delay in responding to the initial Home Delivery request, but please know we are working hard to serve everyone.
- Questions: If you have questions regarding Home Delivery, please call the Home Delivery office at 540-719-1020.
A Request Concerning Glass Bottles
Because of the increased demand we have experienced in the past week, we are running low on our glass bottles (even though we just recently received a batch of new bottles)!
Please help us by returning your bottles to the store you purchased your Homestead Creamery product from so they can return them to us for sanitizing and reuse. You can also return your bottle to us when picking up an order at our Farm Market (please let the store associate know you have bottles to return), or we always accept bottles for return through your Home Delivery cooler.
We ask for patience as we deal with the bottle shortage. We may run short of some products, but please know that we will do everything we can to keep shelves full.
March 16, 2020
To our valued customers,
As we all continue to feel the impact of Covid-19, we are working with our local health department and will continue to post updates about Homestead Creamery’s efforts to keep people safe and healthy. Every part of our business is taking extra precautions to help ensure the safety of our employees and customers.
- Deli: Our deli remains open for take-out orders only. Our dining room is closed starting March 16, 2020. The Deli will be open Monday-Saturday from 11am-3pm.
- Farm Market: The Farm Market store will remain open, but in accordance with health department and CDC recommendations, we have limited store guests to 10 at a time. The Store will be open Monday-Thursday from 11am-7pm and Friday-Saturday from 10am-8pm.
- Milkmen will begin immediately to wear gloves, using hand sanitizer and changing gloves after each delivery.
- Delivery trucks are being sanitized before and after each day.
- Homestead Creamery production area and offices are closed to all visitors.
- Wholesale customers who place orders for pick up should call our office when they arrive and remain in their vehicles. We will deliver the product to your vehicle.
- We have committed to cleaning areas more often and continuing best practices such as shoe sanitizing, frequent hand washing, and frequently changing protective gloves.
- Employees are instructed to stay home if they exhibit any signs of illness or if someone in their household is sick.
Thank you for your continued support and patience as we continue to provide high-quality dairy products during this unprecedented time.
Kasey Kohl, President Homestead Creamery