Farm Market Associate- Part-time or Full-time
Be Part of The Cream Team and help provide “The Homestead Experience”.
- Must be 16 years or older
- Nights and weekends availability is a plus
- Great customer service skills
- A smiling face and a great attitude
- Energetic personality
Click here for a full job description. To apply for the Farm Market Associate opening please return a completed application and/or resume to our office, 7254 Booker T. Washington Wirtz, VA 24184 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Calf Tour Assistant and Production Staff
Homestead Creamery is looking for a self-motivated individual that enjoys talking to the public and working with animals. The successful candidate will travel with the Homestead Creamery Calf Tour, and while not working with the Calf Tour have the opportunity to work in the Production Facility (although not required). Position is part-time, hourly pay dependent on experience.
Duties and requirements include but are not limited to:
- Feeding the calves
- Caring for the calves
- Knowledge about calves and calf care are preferred but can be taught
- Able to learn about Homestead Creamery products and the company
- Able to communicate with the public in a pleasant and energetic way
- Training the calves to walk on a halter
- Weekend travel and night events are required
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Able to work outside in temperatures from heat to cool
- Must be available April-Nov for events
- Must be at least 16 years old
To apply for the Calf Tour Assistant and Production Staff opening please return a completed application and/or resume to our office, 7254 Booker T. Washington Wirtz, VA 24184.