Fresh fruit smoothies taste better when made with Homestead Creamery milk! You get all the flavorful nutrition of fruit, combined with the added benefits of our healthy, wholesome milk!
We rounded up a few of our favorite recipes from our fans and friends to help you start your day off right!
Strawberry Butter Banana
Courtesy of Facebook User Angie Hilton
This one has all the flavor of strawberries and bananas with the protein-packed punch of peanut butter powder! Great for a morning burst of energy or a pre-workout fix.
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 banana
- ¼ cup of Homestead Creamery Strawberry milk (Substitute for Whole milk if you like!)
- 1 Tbsp. of Peanut Butter powder
- ½ cup of plain Greek Yogurt
Just combine the frozen strawberries, banana, and strawberry milk in a blender to start the blending process. Then add the Peanut Butter Powder and greek yogurt to get that flavorful protein and creamy texture.
All the flavors of your favorite berries you love, with the blast of protein from the spinach you need! This one’s simple. Just throw it all in the blender and go!
- ¼ cup each of frozen blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, pineapple
- ½ cup of spinach
- ¼ cup of Homestead Creamery Whole milk (Substitute Strawberry or reduced fat milk)
Strawberry Banana “Milk”shake
Courtesy of Hilary Stover of HomeFullofHoney.com
A “milkshake” made with a few healthy ingredients! Cheers to blending the smooth richness of a milkshake the nutrition of a smoothie!
- 3-4 large peeled, overripe bananas, sliced and frozen
- ¼ cup of Homestead Creamery Whole Milk (Substitute Strawberry Milk for extra Strawberry flavor)
- 10 strawberries, hulled (about 1 heaping cup)
- 2 tbsp. of chia seeds (optional)
- ½ tsp. of vanilla extract
Blend frozen bananas with milk until thick and creamy, like soft serve ice cream. Add strawberries, chia seeds, and vanilla extract. Blend until combined. Add milk to adjust consistency as needed.